Saturday, October 10, 2009

*sniff sniff sniff * ... something is BURNING!

We had quite the excitement in our cabin this afternoon. First the lights started flashing, then Jeff, Deborah & I smelled something burning. It was coming from a power strip that was charging the Getty radios. The electricians turned our power off until they could find the problem. Wiring in conduit in the ceiling had melted & fused together.

We were without power & internet from 3-8pm. UGH! At least we didn't burn down our cabin! I had to hang the power strip outside ... because it stunk ... and I needed a blog photo.

Stan shot a nice pic of Putter in the International Team cabin.

No comments: